Our specially trained staff provide a free, confidential and high quality service for under 25s across Lancashire and to people of all ages in Blackburn with Darwen. Call 01772 401140 to make an appointment or find out about our clinic times.
CaSH offers a full range of contraception options and our trained staff will work with you to provide the best method of contraception for you.
Our fully integrated service means that you can access the full range of sexual health services we offer e.g. STI testing, in a single appointment.
Our Central Booking Line number 01772 401140 is open Monday to Friday 9.00am -5.00pm.
Please call for appointments, advice and information about our clinic opening times.
Please note all procedures such as implant, coil (IUD/IUS) fitting or removal will require an appointment.
Our Lancashire services can be accessed by under 25s and people of all ages within Blackburn and Darwen.
If you live in Lancashire and are over the age of 25 you will need to contact Blackpool Sexual Health Service on 0300 1234154
CaSH Services include advice, counselling and individualised assessment for:
- Pregnancy testing: Advice and counselling for unplanned pregnancies (including termination of pregnancy)
- Preconception advice
- Advice and referral for male vasectomy
- Advice on safer sex and sexually transmitted infections
- Routine Chlamydia screening for under 25-year-olds
- General advice on gynaecological and holistic sexual health
- Signposting to relevant specialised services